Friday, May 16, 2008

THE LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP560-4: What Supercars should be...

This is one of those ferocious Italian cars that make us smile. The very essence of passionate design is exemplified in the new Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4. This is what a supercar should be. Seriously. With a brand new bodykit, redesigned alloy wheels, carbon fiber all over the place, and that sumptuous 5.0 Liter V10 cranking out more horses then ever, you can't help but feel overwhelmed by Lamborghini's brilliance.  This thing oozes that feeling of insanity that we've come to expect of the Raging Bull. The new Gallardo could even be the epitome of the mid-engine supercars, in terms of design, technology, performance, and handling. This is what we should all be looking for in upcoming supercars.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beast

Anonymous said...

Well, I voted for which car I think is better, but I don't know what either of them are. And I'm not sure which one I voted for. You'll have to explain that to me.

Unknown said...

I love Lamborghini's, so much so that I actually paid to experience the thrill of driving one! I recently went to Thruxton Motorspot with my husband and I got behind the wheel of a Lamborghini LP640. Hard to sum up the words to describe the feeling of driving this beast around a racetrack. Truly out of this world!

Trevor said...

That's great to hear, helen!
I've heard such things especially of a car like the LP640, quite the thriller. I unfortunately would not know because:
1. I can't drive yet
2. I've never driven a Lambo
I look forward to your comments on future posts!
Drive On!
-Trevor